Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Darn you Calvin Klein!

Well today’s entry is going to be significantly shorter that the last few. I’ve had a serious migraine all day and I have an exam tomorrow in contracts. Wish me luck! Earlier today I was searching for a little respite from the books and I realized that I hadn’t watched the most recent Family Guy episode. I went to hulu.com and clicked on the link expecting the usual semi-uncomfortable inappropriate humor that I have come to love. I wasn’t disappointed, but when the first commercial came on for Calvin Klein underwear... Let’s just say that’s the most uncomfortable I’ve ever been. I was even alone, and it was enough to make me turn it off. I was going to put a link here, but I decided against it. I wouldn’t wish that kind of torture on anybody. Well, that’s all. I’m so excited for Spring Break next week and Stefani coming to town. Just one more day of class before the break!!!

1 comment: