But now that the time for visits has come, the time for preparation has past! I still have a day to work out, but I'm pretty sure that no matter how many sit-ups I do tomorrow I will not end up looking like Daniel Craig in the latest James Bond. Perhaps my time would be better spent shopping for more flattering clothing than speedo-style swimwear.
Despite how fruitful those efforts may be, I've decided that I will use my time tomorrow to finish cleaning my apartment and finalizing my plans for the week and what to do with Stef. I still have to do the dishes; that'll take about an hour of my time. Maybe I will stop by the mall and check out the new spring styles this year.
I do have school work to do as well. So tomorrow I'll wake up early, clean, study, shop, study, and plan. Then when I'm about to go to bed I'll head over to the airport. It's a good plan. Maybe I'll even wear my PJ's. This may be my last post for a little while, but I'll try to update throughout the week.
By the way, this is how many paper chains I've had to wait through!

Your chain links are so neatly organized!! Mine are in a neat-ish pile at the foot of my bed. And I didn't make clean breaks with all of them like you did. I liked to rip them, because it made that day seem more over. :-P
ReplyDeleteIt's TODAY!!!!!!!